Hi there loves!!
It’s Friday night, and I decided to spend my night morphing into Betty “MO” Crocker. haha…I made some FATHEAD 4 INGREDIENT PIZZA CRUST aka (LOW CARB KETO PIZZA) & I’m so proud of myself. *pat on the back* It came out so good, and not eggy at all. This was not my own creation. I found the recipe over here on this site Click here for recipe
All I have to say it was the BOMB! I added pepperoni like the recipe calls for but I also added in Spinach and Mushrooms. I think next time I’ll throw on some Italian sausage and Red Pepper Flakes. Overall, I give it a “thumbs up & hands in the air” vote! I will definitely be making it again.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet or pizza pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl. Microwave for 90 seconds, stirring halfway through. Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (**See notes for alternative to the microwave.)
- Stir in the beaten eggs and coconut flour. Knead with your hands until a dough forms. If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, you can microwave for 10-15 seconds to soften it.
- Spread the dough onto the lined baking pan to 1/4″ or 1/3″ thickness, using your hands or a rolling pin over a piece of parchment (the rolling pin works better if you have one). Use a toothpick or fork to poke lots of holes throughout the crust to prevent bubbling
- Bake for 6 minutes. Poke more holes in any places where you see bubbles forming. Bake for 3-7 more minutes, until golden brown.
I didn’t roll mine out. I just used my hands to flatten it.
I topped it with Spinach, Mushrooms, Marinara Sauce, Pepperoni, and Mozzarella Cheese
And here’s the final result, so good! The crust wasn’t eggy at all. I only ate 2 slices and put the rest up for later this weekend. I’ll either have it for lunch or dinner. Quick and easy. Directions are very easy to follow. If I can bake this and not burn it, then so can you! Tomorrow I’ll be making Cauliflower Hash-browns. YAAASS!! I hope you are enjoyng your Friday night as much as I am.
Net carbs per slice (1/8 of the whole pizza): 2g
*To make keto pizza, top with sauce and toppings after cooking the crust and return to the oven for about 10 minutes, until heated through.
**If you don’t want to use the microwave, use a double boiler to melt the cheese and cream cheese together instead. Boil water in a saucepan, then place the cheeses in a metal bowl resting over the edges of the saucepan. The idea is to melt the cheese without burning it, stirring frequently.