Who doesn’t LOVE Flourless Chewy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies?! This mama does and when I find some that are flourless and doesn’t go against my goals then they MUST BE MADE. I know I mentioned it before that I am not a baker but I have been on a roll lately.
They were delicious and even my family approved! MOM WIN!
I found the recipe HERE by one of my favorite sites !! I’m definitely going to try out some more recipes but here are the steps for these yummy cookies if you don’t want to click the link. I suggest you do because everything on her site is legit the best!!
- 1 cup natural creamy almond butter
- 2/3 cup confectioners erythritol
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon melted salted butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup sugar free dark chocolate baking chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone baking mator parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond butter, erythritol, cocoa powder, peanut butter powder, eggs, butter, water, vanilla extract, and baking soda. Using an elecrtric hand mixer, mix until all ingredients are well combined. It will be a very thick dough. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Form the cookie dough into 1 1/2 inch to 2 inch balls. This will produce 12 good sized cookies. You can make them smaller to yield more cookies.
- Place the cookie dough balls on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and place on a cooling rack to allow the cookies to cool before eating.
I hope you enjoy her recipe as much as we do! Can’t wait to make another batch =)