It’s Sunday, the start of a new week. New goals. New commitments.
I wanted to share with you all some of my favorite go-to-fitness MUST HAVES that get me ready to sweat like it rains when I workout. These products are the ones I’ve been using for a few years now. I absolutely LOVE them. Hopefully you love them just as much. Now, I noticed I did leave off something really important. My headphones!! Mama has to have her jams otherwise I refuse to workout..hahaha..I added in the links below to each of of these items. If you are starting a new workout, starting over, or just taking that first step towards your health and fitness then I wish you nothing but the best!! Good luck loves! YOU GOT THIS!
1. Pre-Workout: I use Engerize by Beachbody. Which I love! I’ve tried tons and they all would give me a tingle and not in a good way. I felt my heart would pop out of my chest. I’m not sure why it took me so long to try Energize but I’ve been hooked ever since! I feel a burst of energy to get through my workouts. Never sluggish. No crashes. Click here to get yours
2. Gym Boss Timer: This is the best little gadget! You can set it up with however many rounds you want to do, set the time on how long you do them, set up your breaks in between sets and rounds. For example, if you want to do 4 circuits such as Pushups, Squats, Burpees, and Suicide sprints. Then you would set up the workouts to 4, then set the time of how long you want to do them ex: 1:00 min long for each move, add in a 10 sec break in-between each set. Once you have it set up, hit start and you are good to go. The directions are super easy. You can clip it to yourself, bag, or lay it near you. I’d be lost without it! Click here to get yours
3. On PRO BCAA: I use this to drink while working out. The taste is great and it’s one of my favorites. Click here to get yours
4. Polar FT4: This baby tells you how many calories you are burning. Measures only your heart rate not your foot steps. You just follow the directions to set it all up. Click here to get yours
5. Workout gloves: I use them when I know I’ll be lifting weights. Gives my hands more of a grip on the handles and always makes me feel like a bad ass..lol Click here to get yours
6. Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer: I wrap my tummy in this if I feel like I want to sweat more in that area. I have a hard time sweating there and that’s my main area I need work on so this comes in handy. Click here to get yours
7. Beachbody Performance Recover: This is my post workout meal. I’ve always been told to get protein in at least 30 min after a workout. It helps combat exercise-induced muscle soreness, and jump-start recovery . Click here to get yours